Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Beach Photos

This is a flashback to our Florida vacation back in July, where my sister set up her camera and tripod and we attempted to get family pictures.  They turned out REALLY well.  I am just now getting the pictures electronically so that I can share them!

First up....the whole family shots...




Just the girls...

Just the boys...

Mimi and Papa with the grand kids...

Just our family....


Just my sister's family....

All the grand kids...
Owen is not always a willing photography subject...

but this day he really had a lot of love to share...

and share...

still sharing...

and share some more :)

And my little one all by himself...

This was the first week he learned to clap so he was really getting into it and showing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment