Monday, August 13, 2012

Trying to be a Big Boy!

I know that I have said this before but lately Kellan is starting to look and act less and less like a baby and more like a little boy.  Here are a few random pictures of what he has been into lately...

I can't find the toy I want!
He still loooooves his books!  Especially the touch and feel ones...

I have to sneak up behind him because if he sees me watching him he stops "reading"



Dancing on the table at Five Guys

If I can't go through it, I guess I'll have to go over it...
Oh! You mean its not ok for me to climb in the dishwasher today either?...I thought it just wasn't ok yesterday...

Hmm...there's gotta be more than one way out of this place...
Helping daddy at work


He amazes us all the time and we thank God everyday that we get to be his parents.


2 comments: