Monday, August 20, 2012

Ants in His Pants!

Michael came home from work early one day last week to see if Kellan and I wanted to go get some lunch with him.  Well believe it or not we just had a slot of available time open up so that we could squeeze daddy into our hectic schedule!  Lucky him! 

We decided to go to Applebee's since they have a soup and salad lunch special.  Applebee's used to be one of my favorite restaurants when I was in high school.  I hadn't been in years but when I moved here it was one of the few options that we have so it was back on my restaurant radar.  Lately I have been less than impressed with their food and service so we don't go very often anymore.  This visit the service was no different but if you can actually flag someone down to bring their soup and salad to you, its a pretty good deal. :)

Kellan eating his homemade lunch of beef and plums...don't be  jealous...he loves it :)
I got the unlimited salad and soup combo.  I started out with a house salad and french onion soup and then switched to baked potato soup for my second round.  It was really good...the only problem was that we were in there for over 2 hours...kind of a problem with a 9 month old baby.

 
So what do you do when the baby has reached his limit and has "ants in his pants?"  You take turns eating and handing him off and lots of...

walking and marching up and down the aisle!


Of course we had to stop and greet everybody sitting at each table!


There is that pointer finger again...

Its OK Kellan...after 2 hours mommy and daddy had ants in THEIR pants too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment