Monday, May 21, 2012

Kellan's Newest Sleeping Positions!

This is the position Kellan normally starts out in (its my personal favorite)

But lately THIS is what he's been doing during the night!

Yep he's under there...taking a nap in mommy and daddy's bed

Chubby ham hocks OUT...face and head IN!

Another new one...wedging himself in sideways!  He can't even stretch out but he does this almost every night now!

Sometimes he will even turn himself completely around and gets very upset when he wakes up if you don't come get him out IMMEDIATELY!
Then Friday morning when I looked on the monitor there was no Kellan!  When I came in his nursery there he was...wedged into the other end of his crib just as happy as can be wearing no socks!

Then there are the times when this is what I see on the video monitor when someone is supposed to be sleeping...he was being  a little too quiet and I find him peeling back the bumper to see what's out there!

What happened to my little baby that stayed in the same position all night?  Now I never know what I'm going to find when I look into that crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment