Monday, April 30, 2012

Mommy's Little Helper


Being able to stay home with Kellan everyday is the best thing that's ever happened to me.  I was an elementary school teacher for 8 years.  I taught first grade at Hodge Road Elementary in Knightdale, NC for 6 years and fourth grade for two years at Greensville Elementary School in Emporia, VA.  Teaching was my life for a long time and I spent many, many hours at school and at home researching, reading, and writing lesson plans attempting to be the best teacher that I could be.  Although I do miss the classroom at times, there is nothing like all the time I am fortunate enough to have with Kellan.  You would think being at home would mean that I have a spotlessly clean house!  Unfortunately for us that is not the case! Its not quite as easy to finish day to day chores as it used to be.  Here are a few pictures of Mommy's Little Helper...
Here he is helping wash the dishes.  He loves to babble words of encouragement.
So good at washing clothes!
And such a great folder!
Taking clothes out of the dryer...
He's not even afraid of the vaccuum!
Making the bed is his favorite...
But all of this cleaning makes my little helper sooooo sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment