Monday, April 8, 2013

A Beautiful Spring Day!

Briggs is here today and both her and Kellan love to be outside.  It seems like a lot of days that she is here are rainy or too windy and cold to play outside.  Today just happens to be perfect and we spent a lot of our morning in the backyard swinging, golfing, and riding in the wagon.  Here are some pictures from our morning.




While Briggs was swinging, this little boy was having a blast in the backyard fountain.


He was getting himself soaked...


but if you could have heard the happy shrieks and giggles you would have a hard time making him stop too.


I think we are going to need a sprinkler for this summer :)
Kellan usually loves to swing but not today.  He didn't like that Briggs was out in the yard playing without him.
Briggs playing a round of golf.




He is definitely Michael's child.  Pretty sure this is not safe.


And he's at it again...why is standing so much more fun than sitting?


I can usually get him to say "cheese!"  :)


I definitely got my workout for today.  We went all around the front and backyards and a couple of the streets around our house.  They had so much fun!  There was all kinds of laughing, humming, and dancing going on whenever I turned around.  They were both fascinated by every car and truck that we passed.

Flashback to last summer.  I cannot believe how much Kellan and Briggs have grown and changed.  It actually makes me sad to think that they are not babies anymore :(  Here is the link to the post that I did on these two back in September.



No comments:

Post a Comment